Airstream Abrasive ClassifierSignificantly Increases The Effective Life Of All Abrasive Materials
Protoblast’s unique Airstream Abrasive Classifier increases total blasting effectiveness and efficiency
How it works
A bucket elevator provides a constant flow of used abrasive into the Airstream Chamber.
The Protoblast Airstream Abrasive Classifier passes a stream of air through a falling curtain of used abrasive to very effectively separate dust and fines from abrasive particles.
The speed and volume of the air stream is adjusted to match the type and flow of used abrasive.
Dust particles a carried through to the dust collector.
The abrasive scale and rust is collected in the waste chamber.
The heavier clean abrasive particles are then recycled into the feed hopper above the blast pot.
Benefits of the Airstream Abrasive Classifier
- Garnet can be recycled up to 10 times.
- Steel Shot can be recycled up to 500 times
- Cleaner abrasive delivers significantly improves blasting productivity.
- Reduces dust in the blast chamber to improve blasting productivity
- Reduced energy requirements
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Longer operating life