Abrasive Blasting Equipment
Total blasting solutions – Custom built to customer specifications
Market Leading Blast Chambers, Dust Extractors and Abrasive Equipment
Protoblast has been manufacturing abrasive blasting equipment for over 40 years. We provide market leading products including Blast Chambers, Abrasive recovery systems, Dust Extractors and Abrasive Classifiers. Protoblast has supplied abrasive blasting equipment (or sand blasting equipment as it is often referred to) to a varied cross section of industries and Australia’s leading companies including Boral, BHP, James Hardie, Bechtel, RAAF, RAN, Dux Hot Water, Rheem, Metso Minerals, BP, Giovenco Industries and many more.
Whether you are looking for a new facility, improvements to your current equipment or advice on how to maximise return on deployed capital, Protoblast has the skills and experience trusted by the world’s largest companies. From just a dust extractor to be fitted to an existing shed to get you started or full turnkey blast room set-up through to a custom built wheel machine we have the products to provide you with a first class abrasive blasting facility. And last but not least they are built right here in Australia!
- Flexible design to suit wide range of materials
- Highly efficient blasting suitable for high volumes of work requiring a consistent finish.
- Pipes | Structural Steel | Plate | Scaffolding | Gas Cylinders | Drums
- Continuous oscillating conveyor systems for maximum efficiency and lower running costs
- Batch recovery systems using flexible configurations of oscillating conveyor systems
- Manual recovery system for smaller and portable chambers
- The unique Protoblast Airstream Abrasive Classifier more effectively separates dust and fines from used abrasive.
- Increases blasting efficiency | Extends abrasive life | Reduces blasting costs
Our Blast Chambers Deliver A Better Return On Investment
To find out more about our range of Blast Chambers, start with the Mega-Build.