Blasting Equipment Hire
High quality blasting equipment for hire
Protoblast offers a range of hire stock available for short-term or long-term hire at the best rates. To make things easier for you, we have answered the most common questions we are asked about hiring our equipment.
What is involved in hiring Protoblast Equipment?
First step is to give us a call! Tell us what you are needing equipment for, and we will give you advice on what equipment you will require to complete your project.
What equipment is included?
Our hire stock varies, but we try to always keep an Abrasive Recycler, Blast Pot Package, and a Container Style Blast Chamber on hand.
How much does it cost?
Give us a call and we will provide a quote on the hire equipment you are needing and what hire period you are after.
How long can I hire for?
As long as you like. We also offer ‘hire to buy’ options to make it easier, this means you can be assured the equipment will do the job before you make the full purchase.
Do you deliver and collect the equipment?
Yes! We can organise equipment delivery and pickup, or we can work directly with you if you want to organise this yourself.
Key information about our business profile and operations
- Founded in 1975 by John Gillies
- 40+ years of technology development & refinement
- Continuous innovative in chamber productivity
- Today we are the leading manufacturer
- To provide a superior total abrasive blasting solution
- To mange and control every step of the process in-house
- To Provide an abrasive blasting plant that delivers a
LOWER TOTAL OPERATING COST