Selection of our client work
Some customers and applications include:
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force – blast chambers for general maintenance applications.
- D.I. – blast chambers and specialised machines including blasting of rocket tubes.
- Bechtel – airless blast for aluminium smelter applications.
- BHP – maintenance
- Dux, Rheem & Solahart – airless blasting of water heater tanks.
- Kempe International – abrasive recovery equipment
- Aluminium smelters in The Middle East – Large automated closed wheel
- Nepean Engineering – airless and air blast equipment for a variety of applications, such as preparation of fabrications.
- National Engineering – air and airless blasting of fabrications and pipes.
- Page Steel, Telfords & Vawdrey – airless machines for blast of sections.
- Saunders International – airless blasting of large curved plates for water reservoirs.
- Thompsons Kelly & Lewis – airless blast machine and chambers for foundry applications.
- Norton Australia – blasting of endless sanding belts.
- Chippendale Restorations – refurbishment of antique fireplaces etc.
The above of course, are only a representation of the many applications encountered where Protoblast has been able to provide a successful solution.
We have completed successful projects for many large organisations